Spridget interior panels

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridget interior panels
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:01:58 -0800 (PST)
I spoke to Hayes Harris at Wire Wheel in Ft. Pierce
Florida and got contact info for the guy in Central FL
who does Sprite interiors and has panel patterns.  The
guy's name is Bernard, phone is 407-678-1220.  I
believe the place is called "Olde Interiors" or
something like that.  It got lost in the rapid fire
phone conversation.

No interest, financial or otherwise, yadda, yadda, yadda.

=====
Ron Soave
"By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity. Another man's, I mean." -
Mark Twain

Yes, the Yahoo message below annoys me too.