RE: Auto Transport

To: "sprite list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Auto Transport
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 19:45:35 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Well despite my paranoia and apprehension the trip from Florida to S
Carolina to pick up a 70 Midget using a u haul auto transporter,  was
completed with only a blown radiator in the tow vehicle.  Loading/unloading
was really scarey;  tires hanging out over the edges of the ramp 1/2 to 1
inch on both sides!  Once on the trailer there was no problem.  I sure as
heck wouldnt do it again....I'll buy a trailer the next time.  The car has a
dead combo gauge (temp, of course).  Does anyone on the list have one they
would be willing to part with?  Thanks, Larry the Elder Floridian.