Write to your congressman! (LBC related, sort of)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Write to your congressman! (LBC related, sort of)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:03:45 EST
OK, I'm tired of this!  Something has to be done and I think I have
a solution.

Today (Wednesday) it is going to be sunny and 65 deg F in Philadelphia.
I have to work.  I have Saturday free, but it is going to be a high of 40
deg.
This has been happening for several weeks now.  Here's what can be
done to remedy this.

Write to your congressman and ask them to pass legislation to change
the work week to Thursday thru Monday, leaving the beautiful Tuesday
and Wednesday weekend weather for LBC work.  If this had been done
sooner, we would have had beautiful top-down weather for the Norristown
Swap Meet, rather than rain.

I'm not kidding!  :-)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward