Re: Meeting People

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Meeting People
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:42:18 -0800
Larry,
Glad you got to meet Pat.  He and Aimee are "charter members" of
"S.W.A.G." -- informally led by Wrong-Way-Rick Walters (heck, Rick even
took a wrong turn and tried to get us lost one block from Pat & Aimee's
house).  :o)   I hope you will some day have the opportunity to come out to
CA and take a SWAG trip with us.  Bob & Annice drove up from San Diego to
take a SWAG trip with us one time; and I hear they are coming up again for
the Diamond Hunt on March 26th -- "on their way" to Texas!!  :o)  YeeHah!
Peggy