Re: 67 midget

To: "Midget Sprite Club, UK" <midgetspriteclub@listbot.com>, "Oscar Biondi" <biondioe@yahoo.com>, "Sprite List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 67 midget
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 21:21:12 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Oscar,

I am forwarding your message to a couple of Sprite Midget lists for more
help.  Guys, if you can help Oscar, send him mail at biondioe@yahoo.com

Personally, depending on what you are paying for the car.  I would be much
more worried about ANY rust or body work the car needs.  Engines are out
there to be had for a reasonable price, but rust is a killer (my car is a
great example of that :) )

The choke doesn't sound right to me, but others can shed better light on
that than me, so I will defer to them.

Good Luck.

Patton