Re: British Car magazine

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British Car magazine
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 08:31:01 -0800
> I also understand that thier dad either owns a british car shop, or is a
> seller/distributor for parts, so they did have more than the usual resources
> available.

Their dad apparently owns British Sports Cars in San Luis Obispo.  That shop
did some jobs (the ones I couldn't or didn't want to do in the parking lot)
on my Midget when I was a student at Cal Poly.  Nice shop that did decent
work at a price I could actually afford as a student.

Rich Hill
'60 AH Sprite
'79 MG Midget