dishwashers and home storage

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: dishwashers and home storage
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 22:51:49 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
my wife is very understanding also.  tonight she arived with our son to find
a large box of freshly glass bead blasted parts sitting on the kitchen table
and sprite shocks sitting on the attic stairs.   in the basement i have a
literal parts department on steel shelving .  a 3 shelf section for sprite
and saab parts and a 5 shelf section for 55-57 chevrolet stuff.  i keep only
n.o.s. and restored pieces in the basement.  all greasey and nasty stuff
remains in shop or sheds outside.  i try to keep the smelly greasey stuff
out of the house so we do not have the smell or fire risk in house.
at this house there is no dish washer but, when i did have a dish washer at
my disposal,  it was the best way to keep my sockets and wrenches clean.  i
prefer to work with clean tools.  but be fore warned, the dry cycle leaves
some really hot tools !  wait for them to cool off before gathering up your
tools and sneaking them back to the tool box! you might be caught literally
red handed!  he-he!

chuck.
what is normal anyway?