Re: Dems da ...

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dems da ...
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:56:14 EST
In a message dated 3/16/00 5:46:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

<< << I made a list and posted it in the garage.  When I completed each job
(each
  weekend) I checked it off the list.  When I was ready to throw the list
away,
  the car was ready to go to the PA inspection station.   >>

 Allen:

 How come when I make a list and check it all off I have to make a NEW list?
<G>

 --David C. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was only referring to my FIRST list, after I brought the car home.  It
identified the problems that had to be fixed to get the car running and
inspected.

No one ever said there would only be one list, unless of course, it goes like
this:

1. Take car to professional resto shop.
2. Pay big buck deposit to resto shop.
3. Pick up car several years from now.
4. Pay more big bucks to resto shop.
5. Don't drive car because something might get dirty or worn.

Where's the fun in that?

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget