Dream

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dream
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 12:19:41 -0600
Fellow Listers,

        I know I have been silent recently, and I won't bother you with the
details, but suffice it to say that I have been so busy that I've had
little time to sleep.  I fully realise that many of you won't care either,
but I must have been dreaming, when I _did_ get some sleep, about
SPRIDGETSTOCK.  I dreamt that someone wrote to the list saying that it had
been cancelled - I was dreaming wasn't I?

        Perhaps it wasn't a dream after all, because I can't help but notice
that
my request for information on those of you who plan to attend, have either
fallen on deaf ears, or, you also believe that it has been cancelled.  I
know that Bob and Annice still plan to come (a separate message will be  on
it's way to you Bob) but what about the rest of you?  You know who you are!!

        Seriously folks, I need to have some figures so that I can make some
decent plans.  If you haven't, recently, sent me a message to confirm your
visit, will you please NOW take the time to do so.

        I am in correspondence with Brad Fornal about his plans, but I'd like to
have an idea of when y'all  (obligatory 'Texan' inserted here) plan to arrive.

        I asked Roger Moment (of the Healey List) about the Kerrville schedule
but
didn't get a reply - so -I was fortunate enough to meet Fred Crowley this
past weekend, at TWS, who has kindly furnished me with the information that
he has available.  If any of you have full details I'd be obliged to
receive them, I don't want to plan things that clash with their timing.

        I also realise that some of you might expect me to use my 'powers' to
glean all this information, but using them for personal use is decidedly
frowned upon, and I don't want my broomstick confiscated, so help me out
here, please.

Elizabeth
waiting with bated breath, in Comfort, TX.