Re: Arkley?

To: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>, "Bill" <billh@aaai.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Arkley?
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:52:14 -0800
I don't believe there is any difference... should fit, no problem. I've
seen Bugeye hoods on later model Midgets and hinge structure/supports were
the same on this one. You need to attach your wiring harness to the bonnet
and rig up some way to keep it latched down, but if you can get the bracket
used on a Bugeye, they should work. It's probably heavy enough to not be a
problem though. Personally, I would forward hinge it though.

Gerard