Re: 'nother e-bay marvel

To: "Dan O'Shea" <danoshea@idsi.net>
Subject: Re: 'nother e-bay marvel
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 17:10:14 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Dan O'Shea wrote:

> What is the marking on the fenders just behind the wheel well?  Is it a side
> reflector?  My 67 nor my 68 ever had anything like this.  (Of course there
> are a lot of things my 67 and 68 didn't have...)

Only the 69 had those side reflectors, later Midgets had real side
lights.
I have seen this Sprite in person out at Carlisle, the guy is a nice
guy, the 1.5 SUs under the bonnet are the reason for the buldge/flap. It
runs well.
I do not know him personally but I did have a nice chat with him last
year or the year before. I even bought parts from him.
Or there are 2 of these out there.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ