Re: Brake master cylinder Continued

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spritenut@Exit109.com, cfchrist@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Brake master cylinder Continued
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 10:20:09 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 03/18/2000 11:57:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

<< Since
 I am about to do two complete brake and clutch systems, I'm wondering which
 way to go? I prefer silicone because of it's non-corrosive nature, but is
 there still some question as to whether it will cuase rubber components to
 swell? >>

YAHOO!!  Here we go again.  We just finished the BF thread on the MGs list,
and I got myself in a lot of trouble over there.

So let me just say this...YES, you should use brake fluid in your car.
(Anything more and you should contact me OFF LIST.)

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport