Re: Zoning and LBCs

To: richard.arnold@juno.com
Subject: Re: Zoning and LBCs
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 22:06:57 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
richard.arnold@juno.com wrote:

> The local city council recently changed the municipal code to further
> restrict the number and types of vehicles one is allowed to store on
> their property outside of a garage.

I get warnings all the time, trouble is, it's always a different car,
never the same one.
My local laws state that I can keep them in my yard as long as I have a
car cover on them. I can also keep a non registered *race* car on the
property too.
I was once warned and put all the registered cars out in the front yard,
covered a parts car and put 2 in the garage. I went down town and showed
all the registrations, they backed down.
The only way to fight city hall is to have brass testicles and act like
you know what your talking about. Mention things like "my lawer said"
and "according to the police Dept". Most scratch that, ALL government
employees are just drones, they can not think for themselves, go in
hollering and watch them squirm.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ