Fw: Congrats Larry/Bruce/Et Al...

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Congrats Larry/Bruce/Et Al...
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 17:48:36 -0500
I quit after 20 years. Been off them for over a year now. BTW, the active
medicine in Zyban is Wellbutrin S/R. You can get Wellbutrin for your
depression and your prescription card will cover it with your co-pay. Zyban
is not covered by the insurance carriers. I was really depressed when the
price of cigs went to $25 a carton.

I have more time for the LBC now that I'm not lighting, puffing and
flicking!!

> Glad to see someone else stop smoking
 (thanks to zyban & the patch)