Re: Rhinebeck NY Autojumble

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Rhinebeck NY Autojumble
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 00:02:13 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
jay,
        thanks for the info. been by the fairgrounds a hundred times, but
never when the car shows were being held. will try to make this one.
it's a little over 3 hours away from me.

frank,
        it's about 70 miles up the nys thruway from the jersey border
(suffern, rte 17, i 287) to rte 209 in kingston. from there, cross
the river at the kingston/rhinecliff bridge and follow the signs to
the fairgrounds. that's the fast way. there are some great lbc
routes going up either side of the hudson river, though. 9w and 9d
have some great views of the river and hillsides along the
palisades. 218 winds along the cliffs above west point.
        btw, if you follow 17 north from suffern about 5 miles m&g vintage
auto is on the left in tuxedo park. have never dealt with them, but
always remember getting the lbc itch when i drove by there!

paul m