Re: Wire Wheels ???

To: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Subject: Re: Wire Wheels ???
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 13:24:27 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
From wizardz <wizardz at maxinter.net>
To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>; <mgs@autox.team.net>
Sent: 24 March 2000 14:44
Subject: Wire Wheels ???

> Does anyone know what if any differences there are
> (obviously the diameter) between the spline/hub sizes of a 14" wire wheels
(MGB?)
> and a 13" (Midget) wire wheel?
>
> In other words would MGB wires (14") fit a Midgets hubs correctly?
Yep!  42mm short spline hubs.  I have a sprite rear axle in my 1935 MG
hybrid.  They all use the same hubs and changed the offset by using
different spoke positions in the wheel rim.  I have some spare 19 inch rims
with good spokes for anyone looking for REEEELY big wheels.  Aston Martin 16
inch wheels fit MGB/C cars