Re: Midget for sale

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Midget for sale
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 08:48:19 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank Clarici wrote:

> In todays paper I found a 1965 Midget for sale.
> I called, I looked, it's a project. Seller is firm at $400.
> It is a 1 owner car, very complete, needs a top, rockers, front floor
> pans, and carpets. 1098 turns over, brake pedal is firm.
> BRG, black interior, wire wheels.
>
> If anyone is interested, I'll send you his phone number.
> Usual disclaimers.
> --
> Frank Clarici
> Toms River, NJ
> Down to only 3 Sprites, 1 Midget and an A40 Farina
> http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut
I saw you are down to just four Spridgets, how long can that last?  My
girlfriend, the Sprite owner, had someone at work offer her three
bugeyes yesterday that are in various states of restoration. These are
Southern RUST FREE bugeyes. Are you swirming for your wallet yet??????

Will let you know what I find out, Later....

Mark Snowdon
Greensboro NC
69 Sprite,72 & 73 Midgets
81 Fiat Spider
51 & 86 Dodge Trucks
2 1/2 Race cars
where the $&%* would I put three Bugeyes?