Re: Oh where, oh where is my little sill gone?

To: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oh where, oh where is my little sill gone?
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 13:18:35 EST
In a message dated 03/25/2000 5:57:39 AM Mountain Standard Time,
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca writes:

> How come R.H. Houston gets the title of gentleman?  :)

First, it's R B Houston...or just RH if I'm lazy about typing...and Momma did
her best to raise a gentleman.  I just sometimes try to raise a little
something else.  No offense to anyone, but jeez...if you cant take a
joke...there's always the Martha Stewart list....

I hope to count 99% of the list as friends, even if we never meet.  Get it
straight , right now I'M SORRY if I have offended anyone or any place whith
my messages...but don't plan on my growing up now after 50  years of
childhood.

Robert Boyd Houston...let's see, have I harrassed the Aussies lately?