Decal manufacture?

To: Spridget mail list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Decal manufacture?
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 18:16:51 -0800
Hi Gang,

    Putting the last few details on the midget before it goes on the
market.  On the RB cars there was a semi-circular black sticker that
reads "Unleaded fuel only".  Mine was sanded off when the paint work was
done.  I ordered a sticker from the one of the usual suspects and it is
wrong - It is upside down, (the midget sticker goes above the fuel neck)
and the curve is too shallow (won't fit around the rubber filler neck
collar)- It is clearly for a B.  On closer examination, it is the one
advertised in their catalog.  Seems they're trying to pass it off for
use on midgets too.

    Anyway, on looking at the sticker I see it is made from some sort of
3M decal/adhesive paper.  Does anyone have any leads on how to make a
sticker on your own?  I would like to make an original looking one for
the car.

Steve.
--
|   Steve McGee,
|   Atty. at large
|   samesq@pacbell.net
|   Spridget page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/links.html
|   Mopar page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/mopar.html

    "Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."