Oil Cooler installation

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil Cooler installation
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 14:59:48 -0600
I am installing an oil cooler in anticipation of the trip to
Spridgetstock. I have the cooler in but am having mass difficulties
getting the hoses put in. I have the gromits from the core support on
the hoses but can't them back in the holes with the hose in them. I have
greased, pleaded and cursed and all I have accomplished is trashing two
gromits and gouging a hole in one hose. what am I doing wrong? Is there
some old indian trick or do I need to remove the core support to get
this installed? I am off to get a hose made while I wait for advice.
TIA, Brad