Re: Wheel photos

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wheel photos
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 21:25:10 -0800
Brad,
I would like to see a pic. I have a LL on my Mk.II so I am curious how it
compares.
Also, I would let the buyer refinish the wheel.
1) Buyer might not like your finish.
2) Buyer might prefer the existing patina.
3) Could be something none of us know about preferred methods of finishing
wood wheels.
Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT