1275 Wanted

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1275 Wanted
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:04:09 -0800
I received the following note via my web page. If any one in the NorCal area
has a 1275 engine for sale let me know or contact David directly at the
email address below.

Thanks,
Larry Miller

Hello...I have finally extracted my car from 27 years sleeping in the
weeds. See attached.  It is in remarkably good shape..no rust..straight
body..all original.

The car is currently being disassembled for a ride to the paint/body
shop and I am turning my attention to the mechanical end of things. I am
hoping that perhaps you can give me a hand....I'm looking for a decent
1275 engine.  If you know of one I'd appreciate a call.

Best Regards,
David Carnahan
Santa Cruz
david@vbsflex.com