Re: junkyard parts

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: junkyard parts
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 21:29:55 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Glen,  This wouldn't be the same Antelope Foreign Dismantlers, on Antelope
North Rd, by the SP switchyard.  I-80 east of Sac to Citrus Heights, North
on Antelope Rd. to Antelope North Rd. right after JW Jeep's?  The very same
yard that I posted last week would it?
        I'm working on a modification for the sprite with parts from there
that may be of interest to the list.  I will post the results to the list if
and when I work it out and have bought all their stock of the parts so I
have the market cornered.
        Crash
ps  It will make your turbo jealous with envy & I ain't going to give you
one.  After I gave you that 3.9 diff you should have stayed behind my car
and pushed me up the hill!