Re: OOPS and a reminder

To: fisher@hctc.net, Transmancat@aol.com
Subject: Re: OOPS and a reminder
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:18:24 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, MGS@autox.team.net
In a message dated 03/29/2000 8:11:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,
fisher@hctc.net writes:

<< Let me know if you plan to attend and I'll send directions.

 Elizabeth >>
North from comfort to first major right turn towards historic tunnel
(bridge?) full of bats...drive aimlessly several miles bear right at tunnel
(bridge) and keep going...watch for deer crossing road...wind about a few
miles until you come to fork in road...stop, back up a few feet and take
right onto somthing sisters road...count 5 cattle guards and turn into
property on right.  Listen for barking dog, open gate if eldest daughter
remembered not to lock it, come thru, CLOSE GATE, proceed to house down the
lane...DO NOT stop to paruse all the LBCs and parts on the first trip.
Stop at house and watch for guard cat, chickens, horses, and various canines.
 Those allergic to pet slobber need to wear protective clothing.

Prepare to meet two of the most gracious people I've ever met....actually
more as there is a cute and precocious toddler, an bright young teenager, and
a mysterious (perhaps imaginary?) older daughter too.

Close Liz?????

RH