Re: Spridget -- Bits FS in Md

To: gordon@burgessparker.freeserve.co.uk
Subject: Re: Spridget -- Bits FS in Md
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 13:15:03 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/30/00 12:03:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gordon@burgessparker.freeserve.co.uk writes:

<< > Ad follows:

 > AUSTIN  HEALEY  SPRITE    $1,800 will buy every part and parts car I have.
 > Five cars and a 20-year collection of parts. Three 1966 Sprites, one 1968
 > Sprite, and one 1971 Midget. Call Bob for more information or make an
offer.
 > 301-246-4278
 >
 > No interest financial or other yadda yadda yadda...
 >
 > Dan O'Shea
 > 68 Sprite
 > Poughkeepsie, NY

 Why do we never see ads like this in Blighty.......... >>

I'm sure someone could print it out and mail it to you!  ;-)

Like I said before, I have had three cars offered to me for free since I
joind this list.  Why can't I have that huge garage that Jason Urban has!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport