Re: Headlight switch 70 Midget

To: "sprite list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Headlight switch 70 Midget
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 13:56:23 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Oh never mind!  Its out....just pulled harder....bent the little wire bail.
The switch that was in there apparently wasnt an original type.....diff
mounting etc.  Noticed that the wiring diagram in Haynes for this car was
wrong re: connections to switch.  I found a tiny diagram in the generic
Owners Manual wihich seems to agree with the color of wires and the
numbering on the new switch......smoke test to follow momentairly.  Larry
Cogan