Re: Inverter/Dolly and Rollover Frame

To: atocci@advanta.com, DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Inverter/Dolly and Rollover Frame
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 22:41:48 EST
In a message dated 3/30/2000 2:37:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
atocci@advanta.com writes:

<< just how much of the frame is assembled prior to surrounding the
 shell with it? >>

Al:

This question caused me to do a lot of thinking--I hadnt really thought about
this--it has been a long time since I put my car in the frame.  As I recall,
the top and bottom 2x4s were connected to one side of the wooden frame then
slid into place from one side, then the other side was connected.   This will
allow you to allow just enough clearance for the fenders.  Next the middle
pieces were slid into place and bolted.

--David C.