RE: e-mail names

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: e-mail names
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 08:45:59 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
I guess my e-mail name is obvious (billh = Bill Hunt).  Being my work e-mail
I didn't have a whole lot of input there. The rest, "aaai" is the company I
work for , Associated Aerospace Activities, Inc. and yes it is a mouthful.
That ii why "AAAI" is used. We do have a website at (shameless[shameful?]
plug) www.aaai.com. Click on "ISO 9002 Certification" and you'll see my ugly
mug staring back at you (on the left).

My tag/car name, HRBYTOY or Herbytoy is because of my given name of Herbert
(there are a couple of others on the list, WFO for one) and because every
vehicle I get
my hands on becomes a toy. I can't leave well enough alone.

Bill Hunt
64 MKII Sprite - HRBYTOY (waiting for LCO to apply new skin)
(LCO = Lazy Current Owner)