Re: points

To: shawn tobin <suhs2@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: points
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 14:38:33 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I deal with Steves A1 Foreign Car Parts on Vickery in Ft. Worth. I just did a
total tune-up last Friday on ours (in prep of Spridgetstock) and the points were
Lucas. Part # LUC-DTB150 and they were 6.95 plus tax. He has a website also
http://www.a1foreigncar.com/ for those of you not close enough to get them
personally. Shawn, if you can't get them yourself, let me know and I will drive
up and get them for you if you like. Let me know today if you can as he closes
early on Saturday.  Brad