Re: WDF??? Its April!!!

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: WDF??? Its April!!!
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 10:12:33 -0700charset="Windows-1252"
BHAHAHAH EVIL LAUGH! I just went for a Sunday morning dip in our pacific
ocean. It was chilly yes... but enjoyable. CA weather... mild is the word.
Oh and there isn't a cloud in the sky nor a smog test to pass.

It's Sunday you know what that means... yes.... Time to get the Sunday car
(more like everyday car) and go for a mad drive across the county. See you
dudes later...

Toby (who hasn't gone to bed yet.)

BTW Ferrari won in the Imola Formula 1 grad prix. Oh and a Jaguar (cough
ford) actually finished a race. They also changed their British racing green
to a British racing green and not a puke pickle neon green. Seems like Ford
was\is color blind.

69 Sprite
71 FJ40