Re: NO LBC . . .Wedding plans in the making

To: RBHouston@aol.com, geopro@cyberdrive.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NO LBC . . .Wedding plans in the making
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 16:11:11 EDT
In a message dated 4/14/2000 12:09:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
RBHouston@aol.com writes:

<< I understand some is available tax free in TN >>

Being in TN, I don't think that is true. It costs $1.50 a bottle more than I
can get it in Lexington, KY.  What I buy does anyway.  And to hell with the
Gestapo/Big Brother--I still like the Liquor Barn in Lextown and will
continue to buy beverages there and bring it home to TN.  I really don't
think that is a problem unless you might be reselling it or stocking your
neighborhood.

--David C.