Weber 45 DCOE: Daniel

To: "spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber 45 DCOE: Daniel
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 12:04:28 -0400
On Daniel's advice I tried 145 main jets on the Weber, up from 125.  It makes
quite a difference, almost no stumble and more power it seems.  Also the Micky
Mouse cap is installed over them and that seems ok too.  (Previously, with the
125 mains, it ran better without the cap).  So, that would seem to indicate that
it was running RICHER without the cap, which seems weird, but empirical evidence
supports this theory!!!  Should I try a couple of 155 mains next??  THANKS
DANIEL!!!!

Geoff Branch '74 Meejit