Springthing 2000

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net (spridgetlist), team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Springthing 2000
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 15:25:52 EDT
Springthing 2000, the Bluegrass Clubs tenth annual celebration of spring for
Healey lovers, is quickly filling up with reservations. This year our event
will be in Louisville, KY, May 18-20

This years attendees will enjoy an afternoon of horse racing from the
exclusive millionaires row seats at Churchill Downs. We were only allotted
100 seats from this sold out event and sixty are gone already. If you plan to
attend Churchill Downs reservations must be made before May 1, See the web
site link below.

Besides a visit to Churchill Downs we have our always fun Healey events
including a Car show, Rally, FunKhana, Banquet. Several new features this
year are a Gymkhana conducted by the local SCCA exclusively for Springthing
participants, a tour of a local British Car Restoration Shop, and a no-fee
swap meet so bring your parts and place them on the consignment tables.

Hope to see you there!
Check out the Springthing  web site at
http://members.aol.com/BGAHC/springthing2000.html

Jim Werner