Re: Calif. plates for 67 Sprite

Subject: Re: Calif. plates for 67 Sprite
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 21:44:35 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
"Elliott, Patrick" wrote:

>  We don't have "safety" inspections and since it's before a '74, no smog
> test/ inspection to worry about.
>  you could get regular plates, vanity plates, whale plates, palm tree
> plates, Ronald Reagan plates, AIDS plates, Fresno College plates, Sierra or
> Yosemite plates, UCLA College plates, AD NASEUM!
>
> Think I'm kidding?
> http://www.dmv.ca.gov/images/elp/elp.htm
>
> >From the DMV.

        Florida and California are truly taking their place as national
"leaders!" Although I have a hard time calling the path to purgatory
leading.... We have DOZENS of plates available (every college and native
species minus mosquitos).
        I initially got art fund plates for MotorToad which said "State of the
Arts" on the bottom, but nobody got the double pun. I put that on the
RX-7 when I got "MCMLXIX" for MotorToad because the SotA plates are
illegible from more than 10 feet away because of the color scheme.
        Also, I always thought the Guinness widget served the same purpose as
the ball in a spray paint can...... :)
--

1987 RX-7 TII: I fear no Ford.
1990 GS 500-E: 39.98 neck-snapping ponies.

-