Re: oil cooler placement

To: Toby Atwater <Toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: oil cooler placement
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 06:00:46 -0500
Cc: Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Toby, I put mine in front of the radiator as shown and it keeps our car about
20* cooler. I don't know if it is the cooler oil that helps out but the
radiator does not seem afffected by the placement. If you'll look at the
Spridgetstock photos you can see that the Spec Sprites have their coolers set
up like you are thinking. it will give you an idea about how your car will
look. I never have any intention of selling any of our Sprites but as times
change...... you know......... so I am hesitant to do anything to drastic to my
car "just in case" if you know what I mean.  Hope this helps,     Brad