Autocross, Phila. PA, June 4

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Autocross, Phila. PA, June 4
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 13:06:24 EDT
If you're free on Sunday, June 4th, come to Philly and autocross your LBC!

Arrive by about 9:00 a.m. at the Boeing helicopter plant at exit #8 of I-95,
just below Phila. International Airport.

- SEE many other great cars!

- SEE Allen trying to figure out the new registration computer!

- SEE the fast VWs and Hondas!

- SEE the pretty red Midget with the green engine bay!

- SEE Allen try to be competitive in FSP class in an HS car with a Weber carb!

- LAFF as Allen tries to drive fast on street tires!

- LEARN how to autocross with our novice instructors if you've never tried it
before!

All this for only $20 (Americun) and the Boeing Sports Car Club will be
selling hot dogs and burgers all day.

Come out and join us for a great day with guaranteed great weather!  E-mail
to me if you have any questions.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget