another late night

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: another late night
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 00:56:07 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
after a long day of doing battle with the forces of vintage saab (yumpin
yiminie) i'm bushed!  lets see.  i'm hunting in my shed for bugeye top
bows(can see them but can not touch them yet).  just threw a pair of early
box sprite bumpers in the shed with 4 spare guards(like i'm ever gonna use
them?).  found an original bugeye front exhaust pipe hanger for the
transmission bell housing attachment(thought i had one somewhere).  i
realised i have a complete original red convert top that is shot but i saved
it for the piece that attaches it to top of windscreen frame......why, i
dont know?  the endless shed and it's many wonders!  and those original rear
shocks that tony wanted at import carlisle?  well i have a n.o.s. set in the
shed too!  go figure! man-o-man what a bunch of stuff!  i think i need to
build another car just to tidy up the shed!

yawwwn! it's late and i'm heading of for a power nap!  already have a full
page of stuff ta do on my friday list(keeps me organised).

chuck.
some day i might consider learning to type.......naaah!..  :)