Re: Sorry I forgot to check the archives first...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sorry I forgot to check the archives first...
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 13:08:35 EDT
In a message dated 6/2/00 12:13:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, pauld@ekpc.com
writes:

<< I agree completely with Mr. Macy's comments.

 Although I like the idea of having the archives, personally, I find it
 cumbersome.  I encourage posts to the point that I take offense when
 those suggest that members interrogate the archive first.  I do not think
 the purpose of the List is to create a database which is to be searched
 before posting questions.  Should we only ask questions if not found in the
 archives?  Absurd! >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wow!  Can of worms time!  I made a suggestion that the insurance thread was
covered ad nauseam in the archives, and now people think I want to drop the
list!  NOPE!!  THAT WAS A JOKE!!  You should all know that I contribute as
much as anybody, (even when I'm wrong).

BTW, I never told anybody that they should check the archives in lieu of
posting on the list.  I know better.  But, the archive is a great place to
study up on a complex thread like the insurance one, or which brake fluid is
best (Castrol LMA), or when did the witches move to Texas.

And BTW, it's Dr. Larry.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget