Re: Insurance =) or =(

To: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: Insurance =) or =(
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 20:04:40 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 06/03/2000 6:36:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca writes:

<< You're slipping! >>

NOPE, Robert.  Wanted to make SURE you got a least one!!<G>

<< I got 2 copies of this!  ( You did a 'reply to all'. )>>

Had it been on the "mgs" List, would been three!!  Doubling up again!

<< Actually, I'm guessing that my car is currently worth less ( not worthless
)
 than originally appraised, given it's disassembled state.>>

Even "disassembled" it will NOT go down!!  It's ain't no J*p piece o'sh*t,
nor Irish, nor US - where ALL of new cars create a "hit in the pocket book".

 <<Mind you, I have paid out more dollars than it is insured for >>

Then YOU are falling (at a HIGH rate of speed) into a "insurance lull".
The car HAS "appreciated", the parts have "appreciated", your labor value has
"appreciated".

Just explain to me how you are gonna replace the car, the labor, the parts;
when car is UNDER insured (please)!!

KEY word here, folks, is REPLACE!!  If my own case, no, Hortense CANNOT be
"replaced".   BUT, if there was a MAJOR catastrophic
prob. - I get a check for what it would cost to buy a car and return to level
of what she is AS OF TODAY, not when I "stole" her, not when I fixed her,
etc..

Robert, IMVHO, your $4500 would SUCK!! for a check with the note
"Claim Paid In Full as per Policy #............." !!

And with this note, as well as the (...you're slipping...reply to all...)
one, actually I had hit just reply.  Had to go back ad add the List.
(so there<G>)!!

           Ed