Re: Loss of power

To: George Procyshyn <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Subject: Re: Loss of power
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 19:05:21 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Addly enough,  I had these kinds of problems just before my coil went.  Revved
freely with no load,  but had no power under load.

Slowly got worse, then died.  REplaced the coil and it ran fine.

Mike
'78 MIdget - Soon to be running.

George Procyshyn <geopro@cyberdrive.net> wrote:
> Looking for a suggestion from the list
Car started fine, ran for an hour and lost power. Would run
and rev but no torque.  Pull out manual choke (hot engine)
and now there's enough power to get it home. Car recently
had head gasket replaced, there doesn't seem to be any oil,
water, or steam in the wrong places. Before this, car ran
strong.  (1500 engine)
Any ideas?
George Procyshyn