Re: It is alive!

To: Clint Bergst <cbergst@netgate.net>
Subject: Re: It is alive!
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 13:40:52 -0700
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Clint,

Sounds like another SWAG convert here.  We've all been there.  I remember my
first fire as we call it in the turbine business.  Same thing no exhaust
system,  it was so loud my neighbors a half mile away knew I had started her
for the first time.   It was real scary driving her to the muffler shop open
header and looking for cops.  I put the flow master on her and it calmed it
down just a little, but it is still loud.  I am looking forward to see you
join us on our next SWAG trip.

Rick