Re: CT DMV / Envirotest Bozo's

To: <Jpp963@aol.com>
Subject: Re: CT DMV / Envirotest Bozo's
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 15:20:59 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Y'all ought to move to Georgia.  We don't got no steenkin' DMV rules!  In
Georgia, when you buy a car older than 15 years, you go to the DMV, show
them a Bill of Sale (no Title needed), pay $10, and they give you a license
plate and registration sticker.  As far as inspections
go........ha-ha-ha......are you keedin' me?!

Bob