Re: T Shirts ?

To: chuck <chuckc@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: T Shirts ?
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 17:29:39 -0400
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
chuck,
haven't heard or seen anything on this end. i'm not sure what the
expected turn-around time should be for something like this, but
have assumed that toby's a bit involved with end of school year
stuff lately. he hasn't posted to the list very much in the last few
weeks. has anyone been in touch with him recently?

paul m