Re: calculated speed

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: calculated speed
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 12:36:05 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
You guys are doing this the hard way!  Just put a GPS in the car and drive,
it will tell you how fast, how far, average speed, and where you have been.
Now that the "SA" is turned off accuracy will be +/- a couple of percent no
matter what size tires you have.  Mine has a detailed map on it so I won't
get lost, plus it sends my position back home and to the Internet.  A few AA
batteries will run it for a long time and Lord Lucas won't even know it's
there.

Mark
70 Midget
Nashville