Re: NOS Bonnet

To: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Subject: Re: NOS Bonnet
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:38:32 -0400
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Patrick,
Someone completing that "dream car" might be interested in either the hardtop
in the background or the cockpit trim on the Mk II, especially the small
cockpit pieces between the large rear piece and the doors.

>From a distance that hardtop looks like it might be a factory top.

Actually, if I lived in CA, I would want that bonnet just for the fantastic
way that it rotted!

PS It is not likely that this is an NOS bonnet since there is no evidence of a
metal part number tag attached to it.

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT