Re: calculated speed

To: rickfisk@concentric.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: calculated speed
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 10:27:55 EDT
I think it was Francis the Talking Mule, with Donald O'Connor?  Is my age
showing?

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In a message dated 6/13/00 3:35:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rickfisk@concentric.net writes:

<< I must be _really_ old then, as I have no clue where that line came from
<g>.

 Rick (child of the fifties)
 '59 Sprite

 mgraziano@mindspring.com wrote:

 > Ah....  A child of the eighties.  I bet less than 1 in 1000 kids younger
than 18 can identify that line......  In ten years,   1 in 1000 younger than
18 will be able to identify the _biggest_ actor in the movie.  Folks,  I'm
getting old.....