Re: My '60 might be a '58! - 1275/1500 debate

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: My '60 might be a '58! - 1275/1500 debate
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 21:23:40 -0400
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry Macy wrote:

> Now Frank, I am not bitchin. Just don't agree with the report from Ron &
> R&T. Not from personal experience anyway. I have never driven a 1275,
> But hey - its what I gots - I am gonna
> defend it!!!

Larry
I started driving on a 1275 Sprite, bought a new (from the dealer) 1500
Spitfire, I have owned both, I have driven both, and both bone stock and
both improved upon.
You know what I'm drive these days.
So I know you gotta defend what you drive, but you can always *improve*
as I did.

We all make mistakes, I just made another one. I bought a BMW I really
don't care for. So everybody else in the family drives it. I put $40
worth of gas in it in 2 weeks and I only drove it 10-15 miles total
myself. Tonight I took the Sprite in the rain with no top over the
bimmer. Go figure?

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ