Re: Land Rover

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Land Rover
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:23:34 -0400
Oh yes.  We just unloaded a '96. Literally.  I told the service
manager:  "When that thing comes off the flat bed, you guys keep it
this time."
I'll be happy to enlighten you more in e-mail, since posting our
experiences here may subject me to a libel suit.
On second thought, truth is a legal defense to that.............
But I really did love that thing when it was running and nothing was
falling off.  Not to mention there's no where it won't go. At 8 m.p.g.
Craig