Re: New to the list

To: SixtyOneMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: New to the list
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 00:24:17 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Doogie,

Welcome to the list!

The car you have is a 61, it could have been titled in 62 (or even 63)
due to transportation from England and the selling date of the car.

Your tranny is more than likely a factory 4 speed with a hurst shift
knob.  All the trannsmissions were 4 speed, early ones were smoothcase
and the later ones were ribcase.

Hood pins are a fast cure for a broken bonnet release, rollbars are a
popular item.  I would check to see if the engine is a 948, 1098 or a
1275 and which tranny you have.  You will need to know this when you
begin working on it.....

You have a great car there! Good luck with it!!!

Kevin V.
71 Midget
73 Midget (pretending it is a 74)
74 Midget