Re: loose plastic hose on fuel pump

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: loose plastic hose on fuel pump
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 15:03:24 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
There is a line (black, rubbery) the is clipped into the bottom side
of the boot floor. It is attached at the fuel pump and the end
clipped onto the boot floor is open.

>Could that be the vent line that feeds up into the boot area??
>
>"Jeffrey H. Boatright" wrote:
>
>>  Spridgeteers,
>>
>>  There is a semi-clear plastic hose (~ 1/4" dia.) attached to a nipple
>>  on the front of my fuel pump. It is about a foot long and I just
>>  noticed this week that it is hanging down with the other end loose.
>>  This other end is widened a bit as though it had been fitted over a
>>  nipple, too. However, I can't find where this fitting is. Does anyone
>>  have a clue? The loose end is not garped up, suggesting to me that it
>>  only recently came loose. The hose is stiff with age, and extends
>>  about 8 inches from the attach point on the fuel pump, yet I can't
>>  find anything in this 8 inch range that looks like it should hav a
>>  hose attached.
>>
>>  Thanks,
>>
>  > Jeff

Jeff Boatright                __o\___             '65 Sprite
http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~jboatri/sprite/sprite.html
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu